Q3 2018 was not as successful as Q2 and Q1 of 2018 for ICOs. Regardless of the high risks inherent in ICO investing, many fraudulent projects and an overall bearish trend in the market, investments continued. In Q3 2018 we can see several interconnected ICO trends which we expect to continue and develop.
|Report date||15 Nov 2018|
- ICORating Weekly Report: 2nd Week of 2019
- How Much Dust is in EOS Blockchain?
- Monthly ICORating Overview Report 8 (December 2018)
- ICORating Weekly Report: 1st Week of 2019
- ICORating Weekly Report: 51st Week of 2018
- ICORating Weekly Report: 50th Week of 2018
- Exchange Security Report V 2.0 Update