Zeex aims to make cryptocurrency spendable on everyday goods and services by making it convertible into corporate currency (e.g. gift cards and retail vouchers).
ZIX token has five basic functions:
- ZIX functions as a queue ticket, giving its holders access to monthly quotas of corporate currencies. Tokenholders can buy from the corporate currency catalogue at a certain discount and up to a certain monthly allotment before any users without tokens. Should multiple token holders seek to purchase the same tranche of currency, an algorithm based on the quantity of tokens pledged will determine priority.
- The token functions like a damage deposit, covering the buyers’ and sellers’ risk until their transactions are complete. Users buy tokens to cover the risk posed by the transaction, and pledging the tokens to Zeex provides Zeex with the value necessary to guarantee the transaction until it is complete. Riskier transactions require more tokens to be pledged. Once the transactional risk passes, the token is returned to the user and is available for further transactions.
- ZIX tokens give the users implicit and explicit means to vote on how Zeex expands its portfolio of corporate currency, allowing the voucher catalogue to automatically adjust to market conditions and user preferences.
- The token also serves as a login method.
- ZIX token itself carries deposit value. That is, token holders can spend their tokens in transactions on the Zeex platform. As a method to pay for retail vouchers, the token is pre-paid and closed loop, giving users control over their spending.
Zeex intends to develop a range of applications, which will give users the ability to review the contents of their wallets, examine their current activity in the form of pledges, sales and purchases, browse the catalogue of currencies available to purchase and engage in new transactions.
|ICO start date||05 Jul 2018|
|ICO end date||06 Jul 2018|
|ICO token supply||625,000,000|
|Soft cap||14,000,000 USD (fiat)|
|Hard cap size||50,000,000 USD (fiat)|
|Additional Token Emission||No|
50% - Token Sale
20% - Team
15% - Partnership
10% - Reserved
5% - Community
Type of ratings
Rating Review and Analytics
|Start ICO||05 Jul 2018|
|End ICO||06 Jul 2018|
|Price||1 ZIX = 0.088418 USD|
Zeex (ZIX) widgetGet this widget
Finished ICOs that might interest you
Post-ICO Rating request for (( selectedIcoName ))
Click vote if you want this project to be Post-ICO Rated.
The vote has been noted.