Energy & Utilities
WPP platform is being created to reduce the cost of green energy to most parts of the world by transmitting power production data from wholesale renewable energy producers around the world into the platform.
WPP comprises 6 key elements on the platform:
- HHO Conversion of polluting power plants
- WPP Mobile water based technologies producing 1MW/h-2.5MW/h while operating without pollution. For use in both private and public sectors.
- HHO Home Energy Supply
- Committed government power supply contracts covering a 35 year period valued at over $6B USD and with accompanying private purchase agreements.
- Wholesale platform connecting energy buyers and sellers worldwide.
- Exchange Platform which aggregates the various green energy cryptocurrencies in the marketplace.
|Pre-sale start date||10 Jun 2018|
|Pre-sale end date||10 Jul 2018|
|Pre-sale token supply||2,500,000,000|
|ICO start date||20 Sep 2018|
|ICO end date||31 Dec 2018|
|Soft cap||5,000,000 USD (fiat)|
|Hard cap size||50,000,000 USD (fiat)|
|Additional Token Emission||No|
Private Sale Price: $0.16
50% - Token Sale
20% - Founders/Management/Operations
5% - WPP Reserve
5% - R&D Team (s)
10% - Cryptocurrency Rebate Program
10% - Marketing: Referral/Bounty/ Rewards/Commumunity Growth
Type of ratings
|President and Chairman||
|Chief Financial Officer||
|Chief Operating Officer||
|Chief Executive, Middle East & North Africa||
|Senior Vice President||
Rating Review and Analytics
$59,780,000 Of $50,000,000 (120%)
|Start ICO||20 Sep 2018|
|End ICO||31 Dec 2018|
Click vote if you want this project to be Post-ICO Rated.
The vote has been noted.