Vuulr is a global blockchain-based film and TV content platform.
Using the Ethereum blockchain, Vuulr plans to build a suite of Dapps, that create a tokenized ecosystem consisting of a supply chain solution and an exchange for the trading of content rights for broadcast content and sponsorship.
The Vuulr solution will allows users to:
- Issue & manage unique IDs for digital media assets e.g. Films & TV Shows;
- Trade and access metadata for broadcast titles;
- Transact avails and negotiate content rights;
- Generate an immutable record of content ownership.
The Vuulr ERC20 Token will power transactions in the Vuulr Marketplace and Vuulr Foundation Supply Chain Solution. Transactions denominated in Vuulr Tokens could include:
- Registering titles for unique IDs;
- Transactions between publishers and consumers of metadata;
- Incentives for content creation and deal making;
- Brand sponsorship of finished content.
|ICO token supply||350,000,000|
|Hard cap size||18,500,000 USD (fiat)|
|Additional Token Emission||No|
Type of scores
|Q3 2018||Done||NA||Q3 2018||Q3 2018|
Rating Review and Analytics
|Price||1 VUU = 0.06 USD|
|MVP||Product design and partially product code|
Click vote if you want this project to be Post-ICO Rated.
The vote has been noted.