Utrum is a decentralized platform providing reputation-based Crypto reviews, analysis, and market predictions for cryptocurrency investors.
- Database of Cryptocurrencies and Assets. The Utrum platform will have a list of all digital assets (coins, tokens, etc.) in the cryptocurrency industry as well as team and financial details for each project.
- Rating System. The different cryptocurrency related products and services in the industry will be subject to reviews, analysis and ratings by users of the Utrum platform. Ratings help users ascertain the trustworthiness of digital assets, including cryptocurrencies, tokens, exchanges, wallets and investment funds. Voting of an asset is limited to 1 per user.
- Background Information. Utrum will provide background information on the teams behind leading ICOs, cryptocurrencies and assets. This information is provided by threat analysts who will be part of the Utrum ecosystem and, with time, AI machine learning will conduct research into teams. Analysts will verify details such as domain info, team social profiles, past history, as well as video calls to confirm the identity and authenticity of the team founders.
- Machine Learning Algroithm. The machine learning algorithm integrated into the Utrum platform learns from the rating patterns of members to detect fraudulent practices. If the community grows, the AI will be able to provide more accurate results based on the cumulative decisions made by community members.
- Built-in Reward System. Utrum uses an integrated reward system to incentivize contributors in providing content. The reward system will utilize OOT tokens. Contributors who create articles, reviews and predictions earn OOT tokens. Content validators also earn OOT tokens.
- Dynamic Reputation System. Utrum assigns a dynamic reputation score for members that keeps changing as they post and other members rate their posts, reviews, and analysis.
|Pre-sale start date||24 Apr 2018|
|Pre-sale end date||10 May 2018|
|ICO start date||20 May 2018|
|ICO end date||20 Jun 2018|
|ICO token supply||49,680,000|
|Soft cap||1,000,000 USD (fiat)|
|Hard cap size||5,000,000 USD (fiat)|
|Additional Token Emission||No|
30% if investing KMD
Type of scores
Rating Review and Analytics
|Start ICO||20 May 2018|
|End ICO||20 Jun 2018|
|Price||1 OOT = 0.12 USD|
Click vote if you want this project to be Post-ICO Rated.
The vote has been noted.