1. Home
  2. ICO Base
  3. Tesoro

Tesoro

Trading
Asset Management

Overview

Tesoro is a blockchain-based investment fund.

Features

Tesoro team manages the tokenholders' funds returning up to 60% of trading profits each month. The remaining 40% of the profits are distributed evenly between reinvesting the tokenholder's funds and developing the Tesoro system to support ORO price. All transactions are done in Ethereum.

Crowdsale

Pre-sale
Pre-sale start date 22 Mar 2018
Pre-sale end date 21 Apr 2018
Pre-sale token supply 10,000,000
Token Sale
ICO start date 22 Apr 2018
ICO end date 22 May 2018
ICO token supply 40,000,000
Raised 5,000,000 USD
Token details
Ticker ORO
Type Security
Additional Token Emission No
Accepted Currencies

ETH

Bonus Program
  • Week 1 - 129%
  • Week 2 - 60%
  • Week 3 - 23%
Token distribution

50% - Public sale

15% - Private Sale

15% - Team

10% - Marketing and research

10% - Company reserve

Ratings

Type of scores
Score
Status
Hype score Low Active

Funding Rounds

Development

Pre-Launch
Launch
Custom blockchain
Testnet
Mainnet
NA NA NA NA NA

Rating Review and Analytics

Investment rating Info NA
Hype score Info Low
Risk score Info NA
Tesoro ICO Contacts
More on ICO

Ended

Raised: $5,000,000

Start ICO 22 Apr 2018
End ICO 22 May 2018
Token ORO
Price 1 ORO = 0.8 USD
Product Type Service
MVP No
KYC No
Whitelist No
Whitepaper View
Tesoro (ORO) widget
Rating Get this widget
ICOs that might interest you

Status Pending
Hype score High
Risk score Low
Basic Review NA


Status Pending
Hype score High
Risk score Medium
Basic Review NA


Status Pending
Hype score High
Risk score NA
Basic Review NA


Status Pending
Hype score High
Risk score Medium
Basic Review NA