Banking & Payments
R pay is backed by R Token, a blockchain based cryptocurrency designed to deliver fast, secure and near-zero cost payments to anyone in the world.
- Security and integrity. Users can trust that transactions will be executed as the protocol commands removing the need for a trusted third party.
- Pseudonymity. All transactions being added to a single public ledger, any wallet addresses is random characters that cannot intrinsically be associated with a specific individual.
- Faster transactions. Interbank transactions can potentially take days for clearing and final settlement, especially outside of working hours. Blockchain transactions can reduce transaction times to minutes and are processed 24/7.
- Transparency and immutability. Changes to public blockchains are publicly viewable by all parties creating transparency, and all transactions are immutable, meaning they cannot be altered or deleted or recovered.
- Low cost. By eliminating third party intermediaries and overhead costs for exchanging assets, blockchains have the potential to reduce transaction fees.
It is built on an ecosystem of P2P connected nodes with no servers for transaction authentication, ensuring a completely decentralized backend built over blockchain technology. Rpay leverages web 2.0 to allow users to interact and exchange value directly, eliminating the need for middlemen, which in turn, banishes fees, overhead restrictions and the inherent delays in transaction and settlement.
|Pre-sale start date||23 Sep 2017|
|Pre-sale end date||23 Oct 2017|
|Pre-sale token supply||5,000,000|
|ICO start date||08 Jan 2018|
|ICO end date||20 Feb 2018|
|ICO token supply||60,000,000|
|Additional Token Emission||Yes|
FIRST DAY: 1 RTK will cost $0.80
DAY 2 – DAY 7: 1 RTK will cost $0.90
DAY 8 – DAY 14: 1 RTK will cost $1
5.5% - Pre-ICO
30% - ICO (Phase 1)30% - ICO (Phase II)
16.5% - Founders and Management
5.5% - Initial Investors
5.5% - Advisory Board
2.8% - Bounty
4.2% - Other
60% - Development
25% - Operations
10% - Marketing
5% - Legal
Type of ratings
Click vote if you want this project to be Post-ICO Rated.
The vote has been noted.