REMME is building an open source distributed Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) protocol with a set of DApps, enabling passwordless authentication for humans and devices.
- Powered by Blockchain. A distributed database is safe from hack attacks.
- No certificate center.
- Blockchains and Sidechains. The REMME system can be used with a number of different blockchains and sidechains. It is possible to choose the most convenient combination for company.
- Control the identity.
- Smooth User Experience. Users can forget about filling out forms, or long sophisticated passwords. From now on, authentication with just one click is as easy, as it is secure.
- Instant registration. User personal information will be put on blockchain instantly.
- 2FA Based on the app a user already has. REMME uses bots developed for the most popular messenger apps. Instead of traditional text messages and OTP codes, users get an authentication token sent via the messenger app of their choice.
- Multiple accounts. One user can register with an unlimited number of accounts, that is have numerous SSL-certificates. Anytime during login, they can choose which account to use.
Ethereum ERC20 standard token.
|Pre-sale start date||03 Dec 2017|
|Pre-sale end date||24 Dec 2017|
|ICO start date||13 Feb 2018|
|ICO end date||14 Feb 2018|
|ICO token supply||1,000,000,000|
|Soft cap||480,000 USD (fiat)|
|Hard cap size||17,000,000 USD (fiat)|
|Additional Token Emission||No|
50% - for sale
20% - Team and founders
20% - Partners and advisors
10% - Reserve fund
35% - Research and Development
25% - Business Development
20% - Operations
15% - Marketing
5% - Legal
Type of ratings
|Q3 2018||NA||Yes||Done||Q4 2018|
Click vote if you want this project to be Post-ICO Rated.
The vote has been noted.