Supply & Logistics
QUASA - The Decentralized Platform of Cargo Transportation. QUASA platform offers innovative solutions based on the introduction of blockchain technologies to supply chain management.
- The functions of the system are designed to protect cargo owners and carriers through the blockchain and the smart-contract technology in order to eliminate possible problems related to trust, information barriers, and legal costs.
- The target audience of the service operates in b2b, b2c and even c2c models.
- QUASA involves several suppliers and carriers in order to secure step-by-step integration of all the participants of the supply chains into the delivery platform.
- Open register Cisco Systems.
- Google Maps.
- Export order lists in MS Excel.
- INTTRA, CARGOSMART, GTNEXUS.
- Sovrin identification system.
|Pre-sale start date||31 Dec 2017|
|Pre-sale end date||24 Jan 2018|
|Pre-sale token supply||11,100,000|
|ICO start date||14 Feb 2018|
|ICO end date||25 Mar 2018|
|ICO token supply||176,675,000|
|Additional Token Emission||1|
65% - formation of services described, hiring of new employees, elaboration of the infrastructure
17% - overheads for launching preICO and ICO, bonuses for the developers
10% - return on investments made by investors on the earliest stages of project
8% - payment of PR services used at preICO, ICO, and Release stages.
Type of scores
|Graphic Designer / Brand Manager||
Rating Review and Analytics
|Start ICO||14 Feb 2018|
|End ICO||25 Mar 2018|
|Price||1 QUA = 0.3035868 USD|
Click vote if you want this project to be Post-ICO Rated.
The vote has been noted.