Quant is the blockchain Operating System (OS), that empowers applications to function across multiple blockchains.
The main elements of the project are:
- Build a network of blockchains where nodes have different roles and responsibilities (e.g. parentchain-sidechain, hub-zone, relaychain-parachain);
- Define a standard to connect blockchains to the platform;
- Build adapters to make existing technologies compliant with the standard;
- Transaction-oriented, not application oriented;
- Connection at low-level that strictly involves consensus mechanism; and
- Tree/Graph network that requires complex routing algorithms.
|Pre-sale start date||19 Mar 2018|
|Pre-sale end date||01 Apr 2018|
|Pre-sale token supply||15,000,000|
|ICO start date||02 Apr 2018|
|ICO end date||30 Apr 2018|
|ICO token supply||16,000,000|
|Soft cap||16,600,000 USD (fiat)|
|Hard cap size||40,600,000 USD (fiat)|
|Country Limitations||China, Cuba, Iran, Syria, United States,|
|Additional Token Emission||No|
54,55% - TGE
31,81% - Company
13,64% - Private Sale and Pre-Sale
57% - Company Reserve
14% - Advisors and Stuff
29% - Founders
Type of scores
Rating Review and Analytics
$11,000,000 Of $40,600,000 (27%)
|Start ICO||02 Apr 2018|
|End ICO||30 Apr 2018|
|Price||1 QNT = 1.6 USD|
Click vote if you want this project to be Post-ICO Rated.
The vote has been noted.