Energy & Utilities
NAFEN is a project combining technologies in the field of industrial production of a crystalline material, which is alumina nanofibers (Al2O3) branded as NAFEN™.
- NAFEN is the industrial-class nanofibers available for creating new polymere and composite materials.
- NAFENsolutions can replace wood and steel as building materials.
- Using NAFEN with polymers, ceramics or concretes to make them longer.
- Use in such industries as: Energy creation and storage, Fuel Cell technology, Metallurgy, Chemical and petrochemical production, Advanced Materials Engineering, Aerospace industry, Automotive industry, Marine construction and maintenance, Electronics industry, Building materials industry.
- NAFEN™ nanofibers are produced by the controlled synthesis of aluminum oxide nanostructures on the surface of molten aluminum in the presence of special oxidants. Such fibers don’t exist in nature; they can only be obtained artificially.
- Development and production procedures of NAFEN™ nanofibers and products are certified in accordance with the standards: ISO 9001 quality management system; ISO 14001 environmental management system; OHSAS 18001 professional safety and health management system
|Pre-sale start date||22 Mar 2018|
|Pre-sale end date||22 May 2018|
|ICO token supply||140,000,000|
|Soft cap||3,075,500 USD (fiat)|
|Hard cap size||17,222,800 USD (fiat)|
|Country Limitations||United States|
|Additional Token Emission||0|
Type of scores
|Project coordinator||Member of this ICO only|
|Chief technologist, R&D Leader||Member of this ICO only|
|Head of laboratory||Member of this ICO only|
|CTO||Member of this ICO only|
|Head of technical support and development||Member of this ICO only|
|Project Manager||Member of this ICO only|
|Web Design||Member of this ICO only|
|CEO||Member of this ICO only|
|Head of Production||Member of this ICO only|
|CMO||Member of this ICO only|
|Commercial Director||Member of this ICO only|
|CFO||Member of this ICO only|
TBA ICOs that might interest you
Post-ICO Rating request for (( selectedIcoName ))
Click vote if you want this project to be Post-ICO Rated.
The vote has been noted.