Internet & Telecommunications
Computing & Data Storage
MOOVER is a protocol that allows all mobile users to share (sell or buy) excess mobile data, going beyond the boundaries of contracted communication carriers.
- The MOOVER network implements a mobile data communication sharing function on a P2P network encrypted based on blockchain technology.
- Excess resources can be monetized.
- Resources can be used at a lower cost than when they are purchased.
- Viewing predicted consumption of mobile data traffic volume. Original AI calculates predicted consumption through behavior analysis.
- Checking remaining GB that can be used. History of consumption can be checked by various segments (date, time, place, category, etc.).
|ICO start date||01 Dec 2017|
|ICO end date||15 Apr 2018|
|Soft cap||5,000,000 USD (fiat)|
|Hard cap size||50,000,000 USD (fiat)|
|Additional Token Emission||No|
Type of ratings
Rating Review and Analytics
$50,918,694 Of $50,000,000 (102%)
|Start ICO||01 Dec 2017|
|End ICO||15 Apr 2018|
|Price||1 MOVE = 0.01 USD|
Click vote if you want this project to be Post-ICO Rated.
The vote has been noted.