Jade is a blockchain platform for the Jade market.
The Jade wallet can be used by any Jade seller ranging from large corporations to small market dealers. The wallet can be downloaded for iOS, Android and Windows. Potential jade buyers will be able to buy the Jade token from some of the largest exchanges in the world and transfer them safely to their Jade wallets.
Crypto Jade is being offered as an Ethereum ERC20 Token and the Crypto Jade lists the following advantages for it being this way:
- Transactions are considered fast and in uniform standard;
- Transaction confirmations are more efficient than stand-alone coin blockchains
- There is a reduced risk of contract breaking;
- The function implemented in ERC20 to help the web client to interact with the token and block-chain runs efficiently and fast.
Crypto Jade sees 3 key types of investors for their token:
- Jade dealers
- Jade buyers
- Those interested in the potential market value of JADE tokens.
Jade coin is based off its own unique blockchain system that promotes itself as a self-sustaining system. The following are characterics of the blockchain:
- Dual blockchain system support inflationary capabilities
- Transaction fee capped at 0.0001 Jade
- 250 transactions per second (can be increaed in the future)
- Ring signature security
- PoW (Proof of Work)
|ICO start date||01 Jul 2018|
|ICO end date||01 Sep 2018|
|ICO token supply||125,000,000|
|Hard cap size||1,000,000 USD (fiat)|
|Country Limitations||China, United States, South Korea,|
|Additional Token Emission||No|
100% - business expenses (pay for the listing fees of the major exchanges, expansion of the team, traveling costs incurred from having meetings with jade dealers globally)
Type of scores
|Hype score||Very Low||Active|
Rating Review and Analytics
|Start ICO||01 Jul 2018|
|End ICO||01 Sep 2018|
|Price||1 JADE = 0.25 USD|
Click vote if you want this project to be Post-ICO Rated.
The vote has been noted.