IRIS Network is Inter-chain Service Infrastructure and Protocol. Technology Foundation for a Distributed Business Ecosystem
Among key characteristics of their product, IRIS lists the following:
- Incorporation of a service-oriented infrastructure into Cosmos
- Integration of business services offered by heterogeneous systems, including public & consortium chains as well as legacy systems
- Interoperability of those services across an internet of blockchains
The IRIS network design features:
- Definition of standard ABCI transaction types supporting registration, binding, invocation, query, profiling and governance of IRIS Services (a.k.a. iServices)
- iService providers act as adaptors of business logic residing in public and consortium blockchains as well as enterprise legacy systems
- iServices can be invoked across an internet of blockchains over an extended IBC protocol
|Additional Token Emission||No|
Click vote if you want this project to be Post-ICO Rated.
The vote has been noted.