The Invox Finance platform is a invoicing system between buyers, sellers, investors and service providers.
- The Invox Finance Platform will allow sellers, buyers, investors and other service providers to directly connect, interact, share and distribute information;
- Sellers will be able to obtain financing at lower interest rates than those normally received from traditional financiers who operate outside the blockchain;
- Dynamic invoices provide all parties with the ability to update invoice information in realtime, ensure immutability and manage sensitive information access;
- The Invox Finance Platform will provide sellers direct access to individual investors;
- The Invox Finance platform will expose investors to loan products comprising of loan fragments from many diverse businesses across various industry sectors;
- Invoice loans will be fragmented into smaller increments allowing investors to purchase loan fragments to reduce their risk profile and increase their diversification.
|Pre-sale start date||15 Mar 2018|
|Pre-sale end date||24 Mar 2018|
|ICO start date||15 Apr 2018|
|ICO end date||14 May 2018|
|Hard cap size||17,000,000 USD (fiat)|
|Additional Token Emission||No|
Pre-sale - 30% Bonus
55% - For sale
5% - Marketing
Type of ratings
|Q1 2019||NA||No||Q4 2018||Q4 2018|
Rating Review and Analytics
$4,188,110 Of $17,000,000 (25%)
|Start ICO||15 Apr 2018|
|End ICO||14 May 2018|
|Price||1 INVOX = 0.053419 USD|
|MVP||Product design and partially product code|
Click vote if you want this project to be Post-ICO Rated.
The vote has been noted.