InterValue supports the deployment of large-scale applications; its double-layer DAG consensus uses sharding and gossip protocol to achieve high transaction concurrency. Named HashNet, this consensus reached 280,000 TPS within one single shard during the tests and over 1,000,000 TPS across the whole network.
InterValue brings a range of improvements to currently existing blockchain infrastructures, which address the 3 following points: performance, usability, security.
1. Performance: In terms of performance, InterValue designed a DAG consensus mechanism based on a double-layer architecture, sharding and Gossip protocol. It is named HashNet and has reached 280,000 TPS within one single shard during the tests and over 4 million TPS across the whole network.
Layered architecture design enables a high transaction throughput and practical application deployment based on blockchain technology. The DAG consensus mechanism based on Gossip protocol is designed to achieve high levels of distributed consistency. It is based on the DAG data structure but also implements the last developments of technical research.
2. Usability: In terms of usability and applications, InterValue boasts three main characteristics.
- Cross-chain communication and multi-chain fusion. By using other chains as external parts (just like a shard), assets and data are transferred between different chains.
- Multi-industry support layer, which provides common support functions for public chains and dApp development in various industries.
- Off-chain data access through smart. Overall, many dApps urgently need this function and this needs to be urgently implemented.
(3) Security: In terms of security, InterValue enjoys four main characteristics.
- Formal verification of smart contract code. It alleviates the vulnerabilities linked to current smart contract codes
- Quantum-proof encryption algorithm and hash function
- Anonymous transactions based on zero-knowledge proof and ring signature
- Anonymous P2P network communication between nodes
Click vote if you want this project to be Post-ICO Rated.
The vote has been noted.