IAGON is a platform for harnessing the storage capacities and processing power of multiple computers over a decentralized blockchain grid.
- IAGON provides cloud computing services for processing tasks and for storage by joining the computational capacities that are not used by personal smart device owners and data centers (CPU, GPU and disk space) in a decentralized manner.
- Computational tasks are stored and processed in the Smart Computational Grid (SCG) and are protected by smart contracts.
- Miners are able to generate revenue on IAGON platform by sharing their smart device’s resources, including storage and computing power.
IAGON’s Token Economics is based on smart device, server and data center owners who join the storage and processing grids. In return for sharing the capabilities of their machines, they will be granted IAGON tokens that can be converted back to fiat money. Any party who wishes to utilize the storage and processing capabilities provided by he IAGON cloud platform will purchase IAGON tokens to distribute them to the contributors of the grid (i.e. “miners”) that provide their services to the grid. The storage mechanism will be based on blockchain encryption and delivery of encrypted file fragments to multiple storage facilities, so that none of the attributes of the file slices can be identified or deciphered by third parties. Miners can offer their free storage and processing capacities and can offer their service on the basis of their experience, available resources and storage space and bidding on price. Advanced Machine Learning and AI algorithms will be used to recommend prices to the users and miners connected to the Smart Computational Grid (SCG) and to classify them according to their price levels, continuity of services and access to files.
|Pre-sale start date||27 May 2018|
|Pre-sale end date||26 Jun 2018|
|Pre-sale token supply||200,000,000|
|ICO start date||07 Jul 2018|
|ICO end date||05 Oct 2018|
|ICO token supply||500,000,000|
|Soft cap||5,000,000 USD (fiat)|
|Hard cap size||50,000,000 USD (fiat)|
|Additional Token Emission||No|
- 0.06 USD per IAG token - for contributions > 25 ETH.
- 0.07 USD per IAG token - for contributions > 10 ETH.
- 0.08 USD per IAG token - for contributions > 5 ETH.
- 0.09 USD per IAG token - for contributions > 0.1 ETH.
Type of ratings
Rating Review and Analytics
$1,425,200 Of $50,000,000 (3%)
|Start ICO||07 Jul 2018|
|End ICO||05 Oct 2018|
|Price||1 IAG = 0.12 USD|
Click vote if you want this project to be Post-ICO Rated.
The vote has been noted.