Computing & Data Storage
ForgeCDN network – decentralized content delivery network based on the principles of fog computing, using AI, whose participants make settlements in the cryptocurrency, and transactions get recorded in the blockchain.
- Coverage of distant region: core system treats the nodes as homogeneous environment and transfers content from central Internet backbones to distant regions instantly.
- The system's core constantly monitors the connected workers and if one goes off, redistributes the load among the rest. In case one hub fails, all workers and end users get redirected to the nearest hub. This makes DDoS attacks impossible.
- The number of the networkworkers is unlimited, therefore potential volume of cache in ForgeCDN is also unlimited.
- The network uses smart managers of operational and disk memory for network members.
- Presence of artificial intelligence on the basis of 36 parameters, such as geographical distance, channel bandwidth, cached data in RAM and so on.
- Using a symmetric algorithm of block-based content encryption AES 128, accepted as a standard for encryption by the US government.
|Pre-sale start date||02 Apr 2018|
|Pre-sale end date||29 Apr 2018|
|ICO start date||30 Apr 2018|
|ICO end date||02 Jun 2018|
|ICO token supply||47,408,900|
|Soft cap||1,000,000 USD (fiat)|
|Hard cap size||25,000,000 USD (fiat)|
|Additional Token Emission||No|
Type of ratings
Click vote if you want this project to be Post-ICO Rated.
The vote has been noted.