1. Home
  2. ICO Base
  3. EnKo

EnKo

Adult

Overview

EnKo is a decentralized platform for purchasing sex services.

Features

Reliable: The servers in Bittorrent network cannot be blocked. They function non-stop and smoothly. Anonymous: Payments with crypto-currencies ensure anonymity of our shareholders and customers. Transparent: Work through blockchain ensures trustworthy reporting on flow of shareholders' funds.

Technical Details

How EnKo works: - After registration on the site, user should replenish their balance with crypto-currency and fill a short form. - To find the necessary service user should press SEARCH button and see photo, age, distance, time, rating, and price of the sellers. - Prices are calculated dynamically. For example, sex service costs 80% less on Monday morning compared to Friday evening. - User's meeting with the Seller looks like a date. User won't have to discuss conditions or give the cash. - If user liked everything, the payment will be transferred to the Seller automatically within 24 hours after the meeting. EnKo charges 10% of the sum, remaining 90 % are transferred to the Seller. - User can rate the Seller at any time. And she will rate the user.

Crowdsale

Token Sale
ICO start date 30 Aug 2017
ICO end date 26 Sep 2017
Legal
ICO Platform No
Token details
Ticker ENKO
Additional Token Emission No
Token distribution

85% available for token sale 10% bounty 5% team Funds allocation: 60% Marketing 30% Development 10% Booked

Ratings

Type of scores
Score
Status
Hype score Low Active
Risk score High Active

Funding Rounds

Rating Review and Analytics

Investment rating Info NA
Hype score Info Low
Risk score Info High
EnKo ICO Contacts
Website

Ended

Start ICO 30 Aug 2017
End ICO 26 Sep 2017
Token ENKO
MVP No
Whitepaper View
EnKo rating widget
Rating Get this widget
ICOs that might interest you

Status TBA
Hype score High
Risk score Medium
Investment rating Risky


Status TBA
Hype score Low
Risk score Medium
Investment rating Risky+


Status TBA
Hype score High
Risk score Medium
Investment rating Stable+


Status TBA
Hype score High
Risk score Medium
Investment rating Stable+