Social Media & Communication
Decentralized News Network is a news platform that combines news creation with decentralized networks as a means to delivering factual content, curated by a community of readers, writers, and reviewers.
- Content published to DNN is stored on the Ethereum blockchain, ensuring immunity from any efforts to suppress writer content.
- DNN relies on consensus amongst content reviewers, rather than a central authority, to determine what should be published.
- DNN's content is persisted across community-managed servers, so that each retains copies of everything published to the network.
- Review process allows for fact-checkers to validate writer submitted content.
- DNN's guidelines and content policies direct reviewers on how to vet articles before they get published to the network.
- Reviewers can interact with writers by attaching notes to articles, which contain feedback on how to better organize content.
|Pre-sale start date||01 Nov 2017|
|Pre-sale end date||30 Nov 2017|
|Pre-sale token supply||200,000,000|
|ICO token supply||400,000,000|
|Additional Token Emission||No|
Type of scores
Click vote if you want this project to be Post-ICO Rated.
The vote has been noted.