Decentralized Machine Learning
Decentralized Machine Learning aims to create a blockchain-based decentralized machine learning protocol and ecosystem.
Decentralized Machine Learning will create a protocol and ecosystem through:
- utilizing untapped private data for machine learning while protecting data privacy,
- connecting and leveraging idle processing power of individual devices for machine learning,
- encouraging involvement from the periphery by creating a developer community and algorithm marketplace that promotes innovation to build machine learning algorithms that match practical utilities,
- improving and correcting existing machine learning algorithms and models through crowdsourced model trainers,
- creating a DML utility token and leveraging on blockchain smart contract technology that connects potential contributors in machine learning from all aspects.
|ICO start date||08 Feb 2018|
|ICO end date||12 Apr 2018|
|Country Limitations||China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, United States,|
|Additional Token Emission||No|
36% - Sale
19.5% - Team. Advisors & Early Contributors
15% - Reserves
9.9% - Ecosystem Bonus for Public Contributors
8.8% - Strategic Business & Research Partners
8.3% - Debug, Development & Protocol Upgrade Bonus for Developer Community
2.5% - PR & Marketing Partners
50% - Project Development
15% - Marketing & Community Building
12.5% - Research
11.1% - Business Development
8.1% - Operation & Reserves
3.3% - Legal & Compliance
Type of scores
Rating Review and Analytics
|Start ICO||08 Feb 2018|
|End ICO||12 Apr 2018|
|Price||1 DML = 0.17 USD|
Click vote if you want this project to be Post-ICO Rated.
The vote has been noted.