Clovyr is an ecosystem of applications and services – almost all open source – that empowers teams of all sizes to experiment and iterate more quickly, bring products to market that will run in a cloud or in an on-premises production environment.
Clovyr’s key features:
- Interact with permissioned and enterprise networks, or the public Ethereum and bitcoin ecosystems
- Pin permissioned chains to public chains to increase their immutability
- Explore self-sovereign identity and authentication for your users
- Publish and access zero-knowledge attestations
- Perform data analysis across private data held elsewhere.
Clovyr has a community of cross-industry Fortune 500 partners from which users can access financial market data, ERP integrations, big data hooks, favorite tools, and more.
Clovyr can be deployed over the cloud or on-premises. Clovyr users can build networks simply and securely wherever they want. Clovyr supports Parity, Quorum, or Geth, allowing users to build, deploy, and manage consistently across projects.
Click vote if you want this project to be Post-ICO Rated.
The vote has been noted.