Identity & Reputation
Commerce & Retail
ChronoBase is a decentralized database for watch owners, manufacturers and dealers, which record the lifecycle of a luxury watch.
ChronoBase has a range of features for the owners and buyers, as well as the sellers and manufacturers.
The owners/buyers are able to:
- Check any watch online by its reference and serial numbers.If the watch is found in the ChronoBase database, then it was registered by the owner and checked by an authorized service center.
- The application warns the buyers, if they are offered stolen watches.
- The ownership is recorded in the blockchain and the information can be accessed via the Chronobase app.
- Owners can notify ChronoBase in case of theft or loss.
Chronobase offers the following features to the sellers/manufacturers:
- The retainment of provenance in the blockchain helps the seller to prove watch authenticity.
- Pawn shops can verify their clients' watch ownership.
- It is possible to track sales of dealers to third-party marketers, as well as the sale location.
- Dealers can access verification data for insurance purposes, resales or pledges, which includes the service history and the first sale date.
- The escrow service is built into the smart contracts, eliminating the needto pay commisions to third-party service providers.
The core of the ChronoBase ecosystem will be the marketplace, where watch ownerswill be able to retain their collections and offer their watches for sale.
|Pre-sale start date||27 Mar 2018|
|Pre-sale end date||03 Apr 2018|
|ICO start date||11 May 2018|
|ICO end date||06 Jul 2018|
|ICO token supply||70,000,000|
|Soft cap||1,500,000 USD (fiat)|
|Hard cap size||7,000,000 USD (fiat)|
|Country Limitations||China, Singapore, United States,|
|Additional Token Emission||No|
Type of scores
Rating Review and Analytics
|Start ICO||11 May 2018|
|End ICO||06 Jul 2018|
|Price||1 BASE = 0.1 USD|
Click vote if you want this project to be Post-ICO Rated.
The vote has been noted.