ChronoBank ICO review, all information about token sale ChronoBank (TIME) | ICORating
  1. Home
  2. ICO
  3. ChronoBank


Exchanges & Wallets


A blockchain project ChronoBank (TIME) aimed to disrupt the HR/recruitment/finance industry in a similar way to Uber's revolution of the taxi business


- A system that guarantees that people will always get paid for their work according to their effort, as well as a system that provides a stable token on Ethereum and other participating blockchains - Revolution in the short-term recruitment of the real world professions - Based on the tried-and-tested model of timebanking, in which workers trade hours of labour for goods and services

Technical Details

ChronoBank is a multi-blockchain project aimed squarely at disrupting the recruitment sector, in the same way that Uber revolutionised the taxi industry and Upwork represented a step change in freelancing. The ChronoBank project has three main stages: 1. TIME token crowdsale The first stage is TIME token crowdsale. Funds collected from the crowdsale of TIME tokens will be used for marketing and development of ChronoBank. TIME token holders will get rewards from various fees as the platform gains adoption and popularity. 2. Labor-Hour stable coins The next stage of our project is to create the financial backbone of ChronoBank: national Labor-Hour (LH) tokens. LH are issued by major recruitment and labour-hire companies and linked to average hourly wages in the host country. 3. LaborX decentralised marketplace The last stage is to create LaborX, a decentralised marketplace where people in real-world professions will be able to sell labor hours to anyone – just as easily as Uber drivers or Upwork freelancers do. LH tokens will act as a substitute for payments in fiat currencies and will enable people to be rewarded for their work without cryptocurrency’s signature volatility risk. A multi-blockchain solution To achieve long-term functionality and success, ChronoBank will issue LH tokens on both existing and new blockchains, depending on market demand from users and the development of new blockchain platforms. Ethereum/Classic blockchains ChronoBank will create decentralized applications (dapps) for token users and issuers, with a userfriendly interface and secure transactions using escrow smart contracts.


Token Sale
ICO start date 13 Dec 2016
ICO end date 13 Feb 2017
Raised 5,400,000 USD
ICO Platform
Registration Country Australia
Token details
Ticker TIME
Additional Token Emission No
Accepted Currencies


ETH and a number of other altcoins. Fiat currencies once ChronoBank get regulatory approval.

Token distribution

All TIME tokens purchased during the crowdsale will constitute 88% of the total TIME tokens generated during the initialization of the ChronoBank system. The remaining 12% of tokens will be split with 10% given to the team (for ongoing research and development) and 2% going to advisors and early adopters of the system.


Type of ratings
Investment Risky Expired Arrow Report

Funding Rounds


Exchange name
Fiat money
Cayman Islands NA
United States $
Cayman Islands NA
United Kingdom £
NA $ $
British Virgin Islands NA
Hong Kong $
United Kingdom $

Rating Review and Analytics

Investment rating Info Risky
Hype score Info High
Risk score Info NA


We are holding a vote to perform an Post-ICO Rating on one project chosen by our readers. We will motivate the startup to release a Post-ICO Rating audit read more

ChronoBank ICO Contacts
More on ICO


10.39% 24H
return <0.01x
Start ICO 13 Dec 2016
End ICO 13 Feb 2017
Token TIME
Price 1 TIME = 10 USD
Registration Country Australia
Whitepaper View
ChronoBank (TIME) widget
Rating Get this widget
ICOs that might interest you

Status Pending
Hype score Low
Risk score Medium
Investment rating Stable+

Status Pending
Hype score Medium
Risk score Medium
Basic Review NA

Status Pending
Hype score Medium
Risk score Medium
Basic Review NA

Status Pending
Hype score Low
Risk score Medium
Basic Review NA