Internet & Telecommunications
Bytom is a digital asset layer protocol is the infrastructure of asset Internet.
The Bytom blockchain consists of three levels:
- Application layer, allowing users to interact with assets using a simple graphical interface;
- The level of contracts at which asset management and the development of smart contracts takes place;
- The level of data transmission, which is the release of assets and the spread of transactions on the network.
Since the Bytom network uses bitcoin blocking, users can use BTC to provide assets on the platform. The process is carried out with the help of the contract Xrelay, automatically converting BTC to BTM.
Bytom network allows users to transfer three types of assets:
- Income assets, for example, property;
- Equity assets, for example, tokens;
- Securitized assets, for example, bonds.
|ICO start date||20 Jun 2017|
|ICO end date||20 Jul 2017|
|Additional Token Emission||No|
Type of scores
Click vote if you want this project to be Post-ICO Rated.
The vote has been noted.