A congressional decentralized cryptocurrency platform for Trust Contracts
- This architecture is designed to support secure and precise execution of contracts (allow anyone to read and precisely comprehend what a contract is meant to do)
- Trust Contracts, securely executable contracts (similiar to Ethereum Smart Contracts)
- Congress network, decision-making body for BOScoin which allows to fully decentralize and automate the system
- Anti-centralizing Consensus Algorithm: a Modified Federated Byzantine Agreement(mFBA)
- Application Ecosystem: users will have sophisticated services (Stardaq and Delicracy) available immediately within the BOScoin
- Users, beneficiaries of the BOScoin system, will interact with the BOScoin Network in three ways: by initiating transactions, submitting proposals and earning interest on BOScoins (coin freezing)
- Reward system: the freezing reward, confirmation rewards, and transaction fees
Programming Language: D, OWL(Web Ontology Language) and TAL(Timed Automata Language) Contracts: Trust Contracts Consensus Algorithm: Modified Federated Byzantine Agreement Transactions Speed: 1,000 tx/sec (target) Block Size: Dynamic Decision-Making Process: Congress Led
|ICO start date||08 May 2017|
|ICO end date||18 Jun 2017|
|Additional Token Emission||No|
A total of 9.99 billion coins will be issued over the next 141 years: - initial development budget (10%) - confirmation rewards (30%) - freezing rewards (24%) - the Commons Budget (36%)
Type of ratings
Click vote if you want this project to be Post-ICO Rated.
The vote has been noted.