Commerce & Retail
Business Services & Consulting
The BlockLicense Ecosystem is a decentralized system running on the Ethereum Virtual Machine that enables licensing, pricing and distribution of creative content. System provides plugins for design software, a browser extension, a standalone BlockLicense Token wallet and web-based platform where users can acquire a license for their required content.
- Desktop App: a standalone app that allows LCN token holders to set up their licensing and pricing options
- Chrome Extension: a browser extension that allows LCN token holders to set up their licensing and pricing options and perform transactions
- Online Platform: a web-based platform that connects creators with potential buyers including the option of curated lists to be embedded in websites
- Adobe Extensions: plugins for popular design software, that makes the process of licensing a part of the creative workflow
- All transactions via Ethereum smart contracts: payments and donations
- Files are stored within the Ethereum ecosystem.
|Pre-sale start date||02 Apr 2018|
|Pre-sale end date||30 Apr 2018|
|Pre-sale token supply||35,000,000|
|ICO start date||14 May 2018|
|ICO end date||24 Jun 2018|
|ICO token supply||455,000,000|
|Soft cap||1,000 ETH|
|Hard cap size||2,276,250 USD (fiat)|
|Additional Token Emission||No|
Type of ratings
Rating Review and Analytics
|Start ICO||14 May 2018|
|End ICO||24 Jun 2018|
|Price||1 LCN = 0.363635 USD|
|MVP||Product design and partially product code|
Click vote if you want this project to be Post-ICO Rated.
The vote has been noted.