Exchanges & Wallets
Bithium is a A Peer-to-Peer electronic cash system for digital currency with support for Windows and Linux.
- Bithium will use PoW and PoS algorithms to secure the blockchain network, enabling both miners and stake holders to earn interest in the form of transaction fees or mining rewards.
- Using blockchain technology, transactions are performed directly between users.
- Bithium has implemented unique wallet addresses.
- Bithium is a free open source software project.
- Web Wallet private keys. Merchants can also use it on their tablet or phone to accept Bithium payments without downloading app through the Internet
|ICO start date||14 Apr 2018|
|ICO end date||31 May 2018|
|ICO token supply||2,000,000|
|Country Limitations||China, Thailand,|
|Additional Token Emission||No|
Type of scores
|Hype score||Very Low||Active|
|Risk score||Very High||Active|
Rating Review and Analytics
|Start ICO||14 Apr 2018|
|End ICO||31 May 2018|
|Price||1 BTH = 0.65 USD|
Click vote if you want this project to be Post-ICO Rated.
The vote has been noted.