Commerce & Retail
BeefCoin integrates production of organic beef from farm to table.
The farm includes:
- 500 cows of the Aberdeen-Angus breed;
- 1000 hectares of land;
- 500 hectares of pasture;
- 500 hectares of land for fodder preparation;
- Meat-processing workshop;
- Total area of all buildings is 11500 sq.m.
he production process includes:
- cultivation of Aberdeen-Angus bull-calves;
- fattening and slaughtering of bull-calves;
- processing into semi-finished products (marble beef is pre-conditioned for 21 days in a special ripening chamber);
- production of pork, poultry, eggs, dairy products, vegetables and honey.
Network of "Meat Desire" restaurants includes:
- first restaurant in Moscow opened in 2016, located at Shmitovskiy Drive, 5;
- second newly opened restaurant in Moscow located at Kozhevnicheskaya Street, 18;
- butcher shop where customers can buy organic farm products from our own production.
|ICO start date||31 Dec 2017|
|ICO end date||30 Mar 2018|
|ICO token supply||1,000,000|
|Soft cap||100,000 USD (fiat)|
|Hard cap size||2,000,000 USD (fiat)|
|Country Limitations||Canada, China, New Zealand, Singapore, United States,|
|Additional Token Emission||No|
Week 1: 100%
Week 2: 75%
Week 3: 50%
Week 4: 25%
Tier 1 = $100,000 raised: 90% - Opening 1 new restaurant, 10% - Team
Tier 2 = $400,000 raised: 75% - Opening 2 new restaurants, 15% - Expansion of the farm, 10% - Team
Tier 3 = $700,000 raised: 70% - Opening 3 new restaurants, 20% - Expansion of the farm, 10% - Team
Tier 4 = $1,000,000 raised: 60% - Opening 4 new restaurants, 30% - Expansion of the farm, 10% - Team
Tier 5 = $1,500,000 raised: 50% - Opening 5 new restaurants, 40% - Expansion of the farm, 10% - Team
Tier 6 = $2,000,000 raised: 40% - Opening 6 new restaurants, 50% - Expansion of the farm, 10% - Team
Type of scores
|Markering & PR||
|Founder & CEO, Melbard LLC Co-owner, Meat Desire||
Click vote if you want this project to be Post-ICO Rated.
The vote has been noted.