BEAT is the Sport Alliance platform and the CryptoCurrency for the world of Sports.
The Sport Alliance Platform:
- Customer Interface: a network of sports community apps, fitness equipment, trackers, etc.
- E-Commerce: B2B / B2C e-commerce marketplaces integrated in the customer and provider interfaces
- Service Layer: package of services from financials to lead generation
- Cloud Management: software suite to manage the daily operations of sports & health providers
BEAT - the CryptoCurrency for the world of Sports.
- Earn BEATs by Doing Sports: BEATs are earned by tracking sportive activities within the ecosystem.
- Trade BEATs on Exchanges: BEATs will be listed on exchanges around the world.
- Pay with BEATs within The Ecosystem: earned and traded by participants doing sports, BEATs will have a monetary value to pay for goods and services in different ecosystems.
|Pre-sale start date||22 Jan 2018|
|Pre-sale end date||19 Feb 2018|
|Pre-sale token supply||2,500,000,000|
|ICO start date||19 Feb 2018|
|ICO end date||15 Jul 2018|
|ICO token supply||20,500,000,000|
|Additional Token Emission||No|
During the BEAT token Pre-ICO:
100% bonus in BEAT Tokens will be added as long as not all 2,500,000,000 BEAT tokens have been sold.
During the BEAT token ICO:
10% - to be sold by the company to crowdsale purchasers
7,5% - reserved for bonus payments in Pre-ICO and early ICO stages, and to incentivize the community, beta testers, referral programs, bounty campaigns, advisors, etc.
60% - will be used as rewards for doing sports in the future.
20% - used to build up and maintain the Beat foundation.
2,5% - reserved for the founders as well as current and future team members and advisors.
70% - will be allocated to developing the SportAlliance Platform (including) backend technology, APIs and frontend developments.
15% - will be earmarked for marketing, in order to expand the SportAlliance Platform globally.
5% - will be used to fund the growth of our business and sales network.
5% - will be invested in Research and Development.
2,5% - will be used for running and administrative costs.
2,5% - will be reserved for security, legal, and accounting expenses.
Type of ratings
Rating Review and Analytics
|Start ICO||19 Feb 2018|
|End ICO||15 Jul 2018|
|Price||1 BEAT = 0.0124 USD|
Click vote if you want this project to be Post-ICO Rated.
The vote has been noted.