Augmentors ICO review, all information about token sale Augmentors (DTB) | ICORating
  1. Home
  2. ICO
  3. Augmentors

Augmentors

Gaming & VR

Overview

The augmented reality game that is backed by the Bitcoin blockchain. Allows users to summon creatures into the world to battle against your enemies and foes

Features

- A cross platform (iOS & Android) Pockemon Go style game - "a short version of this" - Single&multi player modes - Blockchain powered: Counterparty tokens (Databits) are used to purchase game creatures and relics or they can be sold off to other players for any other cryptocurrency/tokens - Project`s backers will be rewarded with some of the 25 one-of-a-kind creatures, which are only offered during the crowdfunding sale.

Technical Details

Product will be released by the end of April 2017 on Google Play Store and the App Store

Crowdsale

Token Sale
ICO start date 28 Jan 2017
ICO end date 26 Feb 2017
Raised 1,069,525 USD
ICO Platform
Registration Country South Africa
Token details
Ticker DTB
Additional Token Emission No
Accepted Currencies

BTC

Token distribution

There are 100 000 000 (one hundred million) Databits in total, allocating 70% of that towards a Token Sale. The remaining 30% will be split and used to create awareness, promotion and development for the game. The Databits will be locked, meaning no more Databits can ever be issued thereafter. After the crowdfunding sale, all remaining unsold Databits will be burnt (sent to an unspendable address), instantly shortening the supply of Databits in circulation.

Ratings

Type of ratings
Rating
Status
Hype score
Low
Active

Team members

Name
Position
Score
Social
Investor
NA
Managing Director
NA
Inventor/ Lead Developer
NA
Developer
NA
Concept Artist
NA
Developer
NA

Funding Rounds

Development

Pre-Launch
Launch
Custom blockchain
Testnet
Mainnet
Done Done No NA NA

Exchanges

Exchange name
Country
Fiat money
Social
United States $ ¥ £
$
A+
British Virgin Islands $ ¥ £
A-
United States $ $ $
B+
Hong Kong $
B
Estonia $ £
B
NA $
B
Cayman Islands NA
C+
Canada NA
C
NA NA
NA
Marshall Islands $
NA
NA

Rating Review and Analytics

Investment rating Info NA
Hype score Info Low
Risk score Info NA
Augmentors ICO Contacts
More on ICO

Ended

Raised: $1,069,525

Start ICO 28 Jan 2017
End ICO 26 Feb 2017
Token DTB
Price 1 DTB = 0.08 USD
KYC No
Registration Country South Africa
Augmentors (DTB) widget
Rating Get this widget
ICOs that might interest you

Status Pending
Hype score High
Risk score Medium
Basic Review NA


Status Pending
Hype score High
Risk score NA
Basic Review NA


Status Pending
Hype score Medium
Risk score Medium
Basic Review NA


Status Pending
Hype score Medium
Risk score Medium
Basic Review NA