Arbi (ARBI)


ICO

ICO start date: 28.10.2017
ICO end date: 13.11.2017

Token Details

Ticker: ARBI
Dividends: Each quarter Arbi team will distribute 5% of all earned tokens among all holders of tokens as a compliment. The rest of tokens (95%) will be burned, which will lead to a permanent decrease in the total supply of ARBI in turnover and a consistent increase in the exchange price of the token.
Additional Token Emission: No
Accepted Currencies: BTC, ETH
Token distribution:

Technical solutions - 20% Marketing - 20% R&D of Legal Framework - 50% Project Team and Advisors - 15% Administration costs -15%

See also