Age of Dragons ICO review, all information about token sale Age of Dragons (NGT) | ICORating
  1. Home
  2. ICO
  3. Age of Dragons

Age of Dragons

Gaming & VR

Overview

Age of Dragons, the first large-scale open game world based on blockchain technology is due for release very soon. The game has a very interesting dragon breeding system, an abundant collection of content, exciting battle modes, potential for huge national wars and endless opportunity for adventure. 

Features

Users can choose to breed with lone dragons in breeding center.

Each dragon can breed at most once every 24 hours, and the CD time will increase as the number of breeding times increases.

Breeders will pay breeding fees to users who provide the breeding service. 3% of the breeding fee will be charged as the processing fee, and the remaining 97% will be returned to players based on the players’ rankings on the leaderboard.

 After breeding is successful, the selection party gets the dragon.

 The dominant dragon genes will determine the appearance of the dragon, while the recessive genes cannot be determined by the appearance of the dragon. When breeding, the dragon's genes will be redistributed. Half of the genes will be taken from both parties, and the type and appearance of the new dragon will be determined through the dominant genes.

Each dragon has the following attributes: HP, attack power, defense, magic, intelligence and speed. The dragon's battle power is calculated based on these attributes. Dragon's attributes grow through battles, so does the battle power. The total battle power of the team is the sum of the battle power of 3 dragons.

Players are ranked on the Leaderboard according to the battle power of their dragons

 The leaderboard serves as a show-off attribute, and is the best place to show off game assets as well as the place for game assets to appreciate.

The position of the dragon in the leaderboard will be reflected when users sell their dragons in auctions.  Captain dragons participated in battles are ranked according to their battle powers every day. The increase in attributes of each battle will result in an increase in battle power, and it will be reflected on the leaderboard.

The leaderboard is reset once a day. Players are ranked only when they participate in battles

Crowdsale

Token details
Ticker NGT
Type Utility-token
Additional Token Emission No
Accepted Currencies

BTC

ETH

EOS

Token distribution

5% - Private Round

25% - Pre-Sale

25% - Consultants, Marketing

10% - Seastar Games

15% - Team

20% - Foundation

Funds allocation

40% - For the development of platform's gaming content and open framework

20% - For research and development of platform's underlying blockchain technology and platform security

20% - For global market promotion, community operation and brand building of the product and platform

20% - For the construction of platform ecosystem, investment of related project, financial advisor and global strategic partner development

Ratings

Type of ratings
Rating
Status
Hype score
Medium
Active

Team members

Name
Position
Score
Social
Founder
NA
Chief Technical Expert
NA
Chief Server Specialist
NA
Chief Art Designer
NA
Cryptology and hash Expert
NA
Technical expert
NA
Big data and network Expert
NA

Advisors

Name
Position
Score
Social
Investor & Consultant
NA
Investor & Consultant
1
Investor & Consultant
NA
Investor & Consultant
1
Investor & Consultant
1
Investor & Consultant
NA

Funding Rounds

Rating Review and Analytics

Investment rating Info NA
Hype score Info Medium
Risk score Info NA
Age of Dragons ICO Contacts
More on ICO
Token NGT
Product Type Platform
KYC Yes
Whitelist No
Registration Country Singapore
Whitepaper View
Age of Dragons (NGT) widget
Rating Get this widget
ICOs that might interest you

Status Pending
Hype score High
Risk score Medium
Basic Review NA


Status Pending
Hype score High
Risk score NA
Basic Review NA


Status Pending
Hype score Medium
Risk score Medium
Basic Review NA


Status Pending
Hype score Medium
Risk score Medium
Basic Review NA