We assign the AidCoin project a "Positive" rating. We recommend purchasing AID Tokens at the ICO stage. AID tokens could be of interest to future platform users as well as to medium and long-term investors.
AidCoin enters a dynamically developing market and a positive growth trend will remain with the introduction of blockchain technology. This, in turn, will contribute to the development of the project.
AidCoin has a strong team which has extensive experience in the profile related to its main direction. In addition, we note that the project is more transparent than average in the ICO market, which could also be evidence for a high level of professionalism in management for investors.
A strong demand for AID Tokens during the pre-sale and the achievement of the hard cap three days before the end of preliminary sales confirms the high interest of investors in the project.
CharityStars has conceived and developed AidCoin and will leverage its network of charities, donors, celebrities and events to increase adoption of the AIDChain platform. Moreover, to create immediate demand for the AID token, CharityStars will be the first to register on the AIDChain platform and accept AidCoin, incentivizing its community to use the token.
We have not identified any serious risks for the project; however, before taking part in the ICO, investors still need to consider:
- The growing competition. The presence of charitable organizations that have already implemented blockchain technology on their platforms and have positive experience in the market will increase competition in this segment and stimulate the transition of major players to blockchain.
- A possible market overhang of tokens in the medium term due to market implementation of tokens for team and sponsor remuneration, a reserve for future expenses and AidPool. (A portion of the tokens will be held as a reserve for an exchange service and monetary policy.)
We believe that over time that donating via the Aidchain platform will become established worldwide due to advantages in transparency, smart contracts, reduction of transaction fees, user-friendly updates and communication opportunities between sponsors and charitable companies.
Project information and the ICO
CharityStars is an online fundraising platform. The company is developing AIDChain, a platform based on the Ethereum blockchain and powered by AidCoin. This will provide the following benefits both to backers making charitable contributions and to the company itself:
- Reduction of overhead costs.
- Accessibility and ease of platform use for participants not familiar with the cryptocurrency market.
- Consistency, security and transparency of all information from backer to recipient.
- Free platform registration and identity verification for charitable organisations.
- Legality of the provision of platform services (all data related to donation are displayed in receipts).
- Ability to receive tax deductions from charitable organizations.
Slack: No information
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aid_coin (1770)
Telegram: https://t.me/aidcoincommunity (1874)
Facebook: https://ru-ru.facebook.com/AidCoinCo/ (18067)
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2347477 (4993)
Reddit: No information
Linkedin: No information
YouTube: No information
Smart contract platform: Blockchain Ethereum
Contract type: ERC20
Token price: 1 AID = 0.001ETH (1000 AID-1 ETH)
Token emission 100,000,000 AID
Accepted payment: ETH, BTC, USD, EUR, CHF, GBP, DKK, SGD
Start date: 20.11.2017
End date: 30.11.2017
Maximum amount for sale: 10,000,000 AID
Pre - Sale provides a 20% bonus for participants.
During the Pre-Sale, 833,333 ETH was collected. The hard cap was achieved 3 days before the end of the pre-sale.
Start date: 16.01.2018
End date: 01.02.2018
Soft cap: 4,000 ETH
Hard cap: 38,333 ETH (including Pre-Sale)
Max Token sale: 30,000,000 AID + tokens unsold during the Pre-Sale.
Distribution of tokens will be as follows:
- 10% of Tokens (10,000,000 AIDs) will be transferred to Pre-Sale participants at the end of the ICO.
- 30% of Tokens (30,000,000 AIDs) will be transferred to participants after the end of the ICO.
- 10% of Tokens (10,000,000 AIDs) will be transferred to the team within 12 months.
- 10% of Tokens (10,000,000 AIDs) will be allocated to early sponsors and advisors who contributed to the development of the project: 20% of Tokens will be transferred from January 15, 2018, the remaining 80% will be submitted within 6 months.
- 10% of Tokens (10,000,000 AIDs) will be allocated to AidPool to stimulate adoption and loading of the AidCoin ecosystem.
- 27% of Tokens (27,000,000 AIDs) will be allocated to AidCoin parent company and will be held as a reserve for future expenses, partnerships, business development, marketing and strategic acquisitions. Tokens will be provided within 12 months.
- 3% Token (3 000 000 AID) will be used to create the bounty program. Unused Tokens will be redistributed to AidPool.
Use of funds after the ICO:
The funds received at the ICO will be allocated as follows (proportions could change based on business needs):
- 40% for product development: development of the AIDChain platform according to the product roadmap, hire of new blockchain developers.
- 30% for business development and strategic partnerships:
- Onboard new charities, foundations and fundraising organisations on the AIDChain platform; initial focus in the UK, Italy and US market where CharityStars is already established. Hire new division and expand effort internationally.
- Educate charities and other actors on the use of the platform and ongoing support.
- Secure partnership with other players in the blockchain ecosystem to increase token usability.
- Collaborate with companies to develop corporate gifts and CSR programs based on AidCoin.
- Collaborate with the existing network of celebrities to use AidCoin and AIDChain for their fundraising campaigns.
- Contract specialist law firms in regard to regulatory and licensing frameworks for ICO operations as well as other matters related to the tax deduction compliancy of donations
- 20% for communication and marketing:
- Invest in PR and marketing campaigns to increase awareness of the project and token adoption among donors.
- Build strong local communities and provide support to charitable activities.
- Hire new division and expand effort internationally.
- 10% for reserve funds: providing liquidity for future monetary policies and platform functionalities.
Additional token emission is not provided.
All Tokens unsold during the ICO will be burned.
Project services and their usage
AIDChain is a platform that provides an ecosystem of services through an easy-to-use interface, connecting the non-profit community while allowing full transparency and traceability of donations.
The platform has a simple and intuitive user interface, available in the future both via the website and mobile applications. The goal of AidCoin is to provide a tool accessible to everyone especially for people who are not familiar with blockchain or do not have the necessary technical skills.
AIDChain’s services include:
- Transparent transactions: due to the Ethereum blockchain, the combination of AidCoin and AIDChain will provide transparency in the non-profit sector, allowing people to track their donations.
- AIDChain tracks donations even after the token is converted to Fiat. In accordance with PSD2 law, European banks will have to use a public API from January 2018 until the end of the year. AidCoin will work with companies such as TrueLayer to connect to bank data, verify accounts and access transactions in real time.
- Account and identity management: Registered and verified charities will be able to create an organization account, providing some information to backers (general information, official address, donations received). This process of KYC identification will be critical for a tax deduction service for those who donate with AidCoin. AIDChain will be able to ensure that the address corresponds to an officially registered charity.
- Communications management: via the AIDChain platform, non-profit organizations will be able to send personal reports and automated emails to backers without the cost of creating and maintaining their own platform.
- Convert and donate: Users will be able to utilize an internal exchange to convert major cryptocurrencies into AidCoin and a built-in wallet to easily manage and store them, without leaving the platform.
Additionally AIDPay is a payment gateway/embeddable widget that allows charities registered on the AidChain platform to accept donations in different cryptocurrencies directly on their websites, which are then instantly converted into AidCoin. This is to allow charities to simply manage all donations received within a single wallet while providing transparency and traceability through AidCoin.
Engineering features of the project
Development on GitHub is proceeding in open source mode; one repository is available.
AidCoin is a cryptographic token developed according to the ERC20 standard which enables donations to be made to charitable funds and easy tracking of donations on the AIDChain platform.
AID Tokens can be donated to charitable organizations that accept them or can be used to donate transparently through the Ethereum blockchain and to access the ecosystem of services provided by the AIDChain platform. Moreover, they will be accepted as a medium of payment on CharityStars to access charity auctions.
Each month the company offers participation in hundreds of auctions, from meetings with celebrities to sports memorabilia; from fine art to exclusive travel.
After the ICO, AID Tokens will be exchangeable for other cryptocurrencies via trading platforms.
Charitable organizations must register and be tested on the AIDChain platform to track AidCoin donations and benefit from specific economic incentives.
AIDChain will show all donation-related data tied to blockchain, providing a receipt for each donation which, if necessary, can be presented as evidence. Each receipt contains the amount of the donation, the time stamp, the address and the name of the backer (if they are public), the address of the recipient and his name.
AidChain will be able to share information with APIs of the charitable bank for free and provide a view of the way the charity spends the funds received.
If the charity bank is not yet equipped with an open API, AIDChain provides services for manual data entry outside the chain to the Ethereum blockchain: any type of document and owner ID can be downloaded. For example, if a charity claims that money will be used for medicine, the organization will be asked to download receipts for ontime delivery and everything will be recorded in the chain.
Thus, the information recorded in blockchain automatically or manually will be unchanged, protected from forgery and publicly available (public audit is also available), increasing the level of transparency.
A built-in wallet will be developed directly on the AIDChain platform.
The charity market is growing from year to year worldwide. In 2016, the market grew by 4% compared to 2015; contributions to all major market sectors rose for the sixth time in four decades. This indicates a steady philanthropy for various market segments (such as religion, education, health, art, etc.).
Americans alone donated $390.05 bln for charitable purposes in the United States in 2016.
The growth of charity was caused mainly by individuals which increased by 4% by the end of 2016 (compared to 2015).
A special role in decisions on charity is affected by the economic and financial conditions of sponsors (such indicators as level of well-being, personal consumption, the S&P500 index).
In 2016 the largest sources of charitable aid were as follows:
- Individuals - $281.86, bln, 72%;
- Charitable funds $58.28, bln 15%;
- Bequest property $30.36, bln 8%;
- Corporations $18.55 bln, 5%.
The graph shows the growth rate of the charity market over 30 years. It is not difficult to calculate that if this growth rate continues, the market will grow by a third and reach $500 bln in ten years.
Confidence in the market.
The main problems for charitable organizations are corruption and leakage of funds which lead to the loss of approximately 30% of funds, said UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon.
Public trust in charitable organizations has fallen to the lowest recorded level in history due to a lack of confidence in how charitable organizations spend donations as well as a lack of sufficient public awareness of where their donations go. Perception of aggressive fund-raising tactics also contributed to a decrease in trust (phone calls, street fundraising). The findings of the Charity Commission for England and Wales study show that changes are needed to restore public confidence. These results are a call to action for all who value public trust in charitable organizations.
The public wants charitable organizations to better explain how they manage and spend their money. They want to see honest and ethical fundraising, and they want to know what charities are donating to.
Blockchain is a suitable architecture for charities, aimed at ensuring transparency and accountability.
Organizations such as Save the Children, American Red Cross, the United Way, Greenpeace and the Wikimedia Foundation started accepting Bitcoin in 2013-2014.
AidCoin enters a dynamically developing market and a positive growth trend will remain with the introduction of blockchain technology. This, in turn, will contribute to the development of the project.
Competitive features of the project
Given that blockchain technology is only starting to gain popularity in this market, this project does not have any direct competitors. In relation to competition the founders’ point of view is as follows: ” We see charities, foundations and non-profit organisations as users of the AIDChain platform and AidCoin, not competitors.” However, in our opinion in the near future most major foundations and charity organizations will start to use this technology. Probably they will develop their own platforms, and we believe that for small organizations implementation of this technology may be too costly so in fact they might actually become AIDChain platform users in the near future.
This is why in this review we give a brief description of the major funds which in future might become AidCoin competitors.
There are many charitable organizations and funds in the world. According to Wikipedia, the list of the largest ones at the time of writing the review included 37. Let us consider some of them:
- The first place in the list is occupied by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, an American foundation created in 1994 by Bill Gates and his wife. The foundation is headquartered in various parts of the world and provides assistance in various sectors. The fund has a wide reputation and a large number of subscribers on social networks and media which can be regarded as an indicator of trust.
Endowments = $40.3 bln.
- In second place is an independent charity fund from the UK - the Wellcome Trust, founded in 1936. According to its website, the fund supports more than 14,000 people in more than 70 countries, and plans to spend £5 bln in the next five years «helping thousands of curious, passionate people all over the world explore ideas in science, population health, medical innovation, the humanities and social sciences and public engagement.» The fund specializes in health, participates in the development of the vaccine against Ebola virus and finances the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute which is engaged in genome research.
Endowments = £20.9 bln ($27.1 bln.)
The above competitors are well-known funds. They have been operating for a long time and have already earned public trust. There are also funds that use blockchain technology in addition to currencies to ensure the transparency of accepted donations. For example, the Bitcoin For Charity website has a list of non-profit organizations that support payment in cryptocurrency (BTC). These are the organizations that might actually become users of this platform. Some of them are presented below:
- songsoflove.org is a national non-profit organization that creates free personalized original songs for children and adolescents who currently face serious medical, physical or emotional problems.
- Watsi is a non-profit organization that provides health insurance in Uganda to patients who cannot pay for care and treatment. You can donate for the treatment of any patient at the backer's option.
- Fidelitycharitable This oundation started accepting Bitcoin in 2010. During 2016, the fund managed to raise $7 mln in bitcoins.
- The BitGiveFoundation project describes itself as the first charity organization built on blockchain technology. This organization cooperates with the projects such as "The water Progect" and "Save the children". The project provided water to the girls school and the nearest village in West Kenya, ฿3.5 was raised.
Advantages of AidCoin:
- Magnitude - according to the White Paper, cooperation with 500+ charities, including Unicef, Save the Children and WWF, is currently under way.
- AIDChain is a platform where backers can track AidCoin donations and connect with the non-profit community. Charitable organizations under registration on the platform undergo a verification procedure.
- AIDPay is payment gateway processor for all donations made in cryptocurrency which allows conversion of BTC, ETH and other altcoins into AidCoin.
- With the help of smart contracts, the collected funds will be used only if specified conditions and circumstances are met (for example, if less than 50% of the required funds are attracted, the smart contract will return donations to the backer).
While studying the competitive environment, as well as perspectives and trends in this market, we came to the conclusion that moving to blockchain will confer on AidCoin advantages that will, in turn, give the project the chance to attract a large number of users (small and medium charity organizations) to the platform. Therefore, this will help AidCoin take a share in the market.
Some of the risks typical for the crypto industry the team discuss in the white paper. Therefore, we will not focus on them. However, we note the risks inherent in almost every business at the stage of formation.
The project solves the problem of low trust in charitable non-profit organizations due to lack of transparency and accountability, via introduction of blockchain. This is a good idea which could bring the system of donations to a new level but will it be recognized by the audience? Innovations of such a global nature are always reflected in the clientele. Perhaps it will be a revolution in the field of charity and, maybe, such innovations will not get used at all. This risk cannot be ignored.
The lack of a beta version implies the risk that the platform may not start functioning at all. However, for maximum fairness in our evaluation of the project we draw investors’ attention to the fact that the project is supported by companies and people with world names and has a strong team which has already assisted the success of the Pre-Sale.
We have not identified any other risks that could affect the viability and attractiveness of the platform.
AidCoin Team has a large number of experienced professionals and consists of 36 people and 5 advisors. The team consists of 10 technical specialists, including blockchain developers, Android and iOS developers.
Francesco Nazari Fusetti. CEO and Co-Founder. linkedin
Co-founder of ScuolaZoo, the largest student community in Italy. Co-founder of Travel4Target, the leading tour operator in Italy (ScuolaZoo, GayBreak, CruiseBreak, WeRoad). Co-founder of ZooCom.
Co-founder of CharityStars, the innovative fund-raising platform where celebrities and brands can sell unique items to raise funds for charitable purposes.
Manuela Ravalli. Co-Founder, Chief Development Officer. linkedin
Co-founder and development director of AidCoin, as well as co-founder and managing director for CharityStars. Has a wide experience of holding charitable organizations at the highest level.
Domenico Gravagno. Co-founder and Blockchain Expert. linkedin
Co-founder and blockchain expert at AidCoin, as well as co-founder and managing director at CharityStars. Founder and CEO at IDA (Influencer Digital Agency) and Pane & Design. Board member of Il Caffè Italiano, Hostess.it, Nextwin.
Alexandra Ducocq. COO. linkedin
Chief Operating Officer of AidCoin and CharityStars. Previously, COO of Prizeo and West Coast Manager at CharityBuzz. 9 years of experience in charity fundraising.
Robert Robinson. Managing Director UK. linkedin
Robert Robinson is involved in the development of the AidCoin business in the UK. Has extensive experience in business development in organizing fundraising events. Previously, Global Operations and Sales Manager at Free Holdings - The Global Party.
Vittorio Minacori. CTO, Blockchain Developer. linkedin
CTO and Blockchain Developer at AidCoin, CharityStars. Senior Web Developer at Pane & Design. Many years of experience in the position of developer, software engineer in JO Group, VITECO e-Learning Solutions - Piattaforme FAD, PMF Research, HT Apps.
We would like to note that the team consists of experienced managers, many of whom have been working together for several years. A strong team of technical specialists has been assembled. There are many people in the team who have long worked in the field of charity funding and who are engaged in fund-raising. However, the team lacks specialists in finance, as well as lawyers, having just one marketing manager who does not have much experience in the profile area.
Development strategy and the roadmap
CharityStars, having in its arsenal experience of 500 charitable partners, 40,000 registered bidders, $10 mln funds collected at charity auctions, offices in Milan, London and Los Angeles, operates in three different countries. It has successfully conducted a large number of charity auctions, and is purposefully and systematically expanding its activities, increasing trust in charity contributions. The company's activity is primarily aimed at information transparency in cooperation with charitable organizations regarding the destination of backers’ funds.
The major milestones for platform development are described on the website:
The founders identify several key stages in project development:
- Motivate charitable organizations to accept AidCoin Tokens.
- Create various kinds of programs where there will be an opportunity to stimulate and encourage participation of their employees with tokens and cryptocurrency.
- Involve other platforms to raise funds, using AID Tokens.
- Make donation in AidCoin the preferred method worldwide due to convenience, security and transparency.
The launch of the first beta version is scheduled for Q1 2018. Currently, negotiations are underway to include AidCoin on one of the three largest exchanges. There is no additional information on the timing of AID’s listing.
Thus, we note that the team has clear development plans as well as consistent implementation since August 2016. For this reason, we believe that the founders will continue to strive to adhere to the stated deadlines regarding all phases of project development.
CharityStars specializes in selling unique impressions (VIP tickets, suppers with celebrities and top company directors, etc.) and rare items (sports gear from players, memorabilia signed by musicians, handmade watches, unique works of art, etc.). Thus, charitable organizations receive an effective channel for attracting donations, and brands and celebrities have an additional PR company. Bidders can acquire unique items and impressions by making donations to charitable foundations.
CharityStars is already well known in circles of philanthropists. The team has collected more than $10 mln, working with more than 450 charities, including Unicef, Save the Children, Emergency and WWF. The company works with large corporations (for example, IWC, Mercedes, Ferrari, Armani, Versace, RedBull, Universal and many others) and celebrities (for example, Cristiano Ronaldo, Eva Longoria, Lewis Hamilton, Sharon Stone).
Approximately 80% of clients signed agreements on exclusivity, mainly by choosing CharityStars as their preferred platform for collecting.
The AidCoin project has received great marketing support. Announcements and reviews in various publications can be easily found on the network. Obviously, the founders understand the role of marketing in the success of the ICO and in the further promotion of the project.
The team actively participates in various blockchain conferences worldwide. This functions as additional advertising aimed at attracting new sponsors.
It should be noted that the AidCoin project is advised by the Swiss company BitcoinSuisse, specializing in crypto assets, which has already successfully conducted more than 20 ICOs, collecting more than $500 mln. Sponsors can be sure that the AidCoin project fully complies with modern advanced industry practices and market norms.
The advantage of using AidCoin tokens on the CharityStars online auction platform is as follows:
- Discounted prices: auctions paid in AidCoin will benefit from a 5% discount on the hammer final price. As the platform’s average ticket is $500, this results in a big incentive to backers to use the tokens as a medium of exchange.
- Membership club auctions: to participate to these special auctions, users will need to stake AidCoin on their wallet. The amount of tokens required will change based on the auction’s nature and price. This will enable certain users to bid on once-in-a-lifetime experiences – the most impressive ever hosted on the platform.
The marketing strategy is based on some fundamentals:
- Initial implementation through the CharityStars platform, using the current (and growing) user base.
- “Leveraging our core competency of creating strong partnerships with charities, celebrities, foundations, and corporate giving programs to bring other fundraising platforms on board over time.”
- Creating the absolute best interface for interaction between charity organizations and projects and backers for those projects, saving charities time and money on marketing, and increasing transparency and accountability throughout the pipeline from fundraising to donations and distribution of funds.
Summing up, we can say that the AidCoin project has a well-planned marketing program. For 5 years in online charity market, CharityStars had time to prove itself from the positive side, it was able to attract a lot of sponsors for charitable organizations, thereby helping to reduce the amount of funds invested by charities themselves in their PR.
The white paper states that registration on the platform will be free of charge and, in order to gain access to all services provided by the platform, it will be necessary to use AID Tokens.
One of the main reasons for backers to donate via AIDPay is the ability to receive immediate tax deductions on behalf of the charity. AIDPay can provide an appropriate tax receipt that acts as a trusted intermediary that confirms ownership of the wallet (through the AIDChain platform).
The documentation presents two different economic models for AIDChain that will be aimed at stabilizing prices of the token in the long term.
- Sustainability Model
- “Exchange” fees: A percentage of each amount sent through AIDPay.
- “Send and notify” fees: fixed amounts for notifications.
- “Smart contract template”: Percentage of total donations raised through the con-tract or fixed fee.
Future cash flows, obtained through these service fees, will guarantee the self-sustainability of the AIDChain platform.
- Staking Model
A staking model based on the amount of AidCoin which AIDChain users have to own for a certain timespan in order to access specific tiers of service offered by the platform. Tiers will differ for charities and donors and will be composed of different services provided through the platform.
AidCoin’s value will be hedged against volatility thanks to a reserves system managed by AidPool through a specific algorithm which allows the AidPool to directly operate on the supply and demand curves of AidCoin.
The stabilisation algorithm, monitoring core variables directly connected to the AidCoin open market price action, calculates the price difference between supply and demand and operates in order to counteract this dynamic.
During our communication with the founders, they also shared with us some details of the Charitystars platform financials, which will benefit from the adoption of AidCoin. Some statistics are given below:
In addition, we were provided with a detailed financial plan until 2020 inclusive, with projections for platform turnover and extended analysis of indicators. This document is the intellectual property of the company and it is not intended to be shared.
We confirm the availability of this documentation as well as a financial model, careful preparation of which indicates the seriousness of the approach of the founders to the study of all aspects of the economics of the project.
Investment attractiveness of the token
AID are utility tokens and do not give their holders rights to:
- Participate in making decisions or voting within the company.
- Benefit from the company performance.
- Receive any economic benefit from the company.
Therefore, AID Tokens are not related to ownership, voting rights or dividend rights, or other revenues; they are not shares of CharityStars or any other comparable asset.
AID Tokens can be used on the platform in the form of donations to AidCoin charity partners or by purchasing unique CharityStars auctions. Tokens can be exchanged for other cryptocurrencies on trading platforms after the ICO.
Increase in the number of users on the platform may be a growth factor for token price. The first holders of AID Tokens will be 40,000 traders in the CharityStars community. They will have to buy and use tokens to participate in the most exclusive auctions - this is a positive point in promoting the platform and increasing token demand. At the placement price of 1000 AID = 1 ETH with an average auction ticket price of $500, it will take 90,000 people to redeem the entire volume of emission (at the rate of 1 ETH = $450) not including any additional acquisitions by the participants. These figures look realistic.
The growth in AID’s price will be associated with an increase in the scale of the charity - which is quite a likely event, since the charity market is in constant growth (for more details see "Market Review" chapter).
The founders place emphasis on increasing the level of transparency of AidCoin activities for backers. The ability to monitor the use of the token throughout its life cycle and the conduct of a public audit should facilitate the return of trust from backers and a corresponding increase in their number on the platform.
The supporting factor for token price at the initial stage will be the stimulation of users to convert fiat to tokens, giving backers a 5% discount on lot prices from the auction hammer for this. The founders expect that AID tokens will prove themselves during the first year and the incentive for discounting will be gradually reduced.
We also want to point out the correct approach for developers to conduct a token sale. There were no large bonuses of 50-70% for early participants in the Pre-Sale; all investors received equal conditions. The hard cap was achieved three days before the end of the preliminary sale, which indicates high demand for tokens.
The founders themselves believe that AID has a huge advantage over any other tokens in the field of charity. The advantage lies in the team personnel that implement the project. The experience of the team and well-coordinated work over the years will also contribute to strengthening the position of the AID token.
Along with this, investors should take into account the fact that only 43% of tokens will be distributed over all stages of the token sale, taking into account the bounty campaign. Even if the remaining 57% for the team, sponsors, future spending reserves and AidPool are never realized in the market, this fact may create some caution over purchases for speculative investors at the ICO stage.
Given all of the above, (also the fact that the platform will be launched only in Q2 2018) we believe that participation in the token sale for AidCoin could be interesting for:
- Future platform users. Taking into account the discounts and the guarantee of obtaining tax deductions, their expectation can be economically justified.
- Medium and long-term Investors who are aware of the risks identified in this review and who independently assess the qualification and experience of the team.
The information contained in the document is for informational purposes only. The views expressed in this document are solely personal stance of the ICOrating Team, based on data from open access and information that developers provided to the team through Skype, email or other means of communica- tion.
Our goal is to increase the transparency and reliability of the young ICO market and to minimize the risk of fraud.
We appreciate feedback with constructive comments, suggestions and ideas on how to make the analy- sis more comprehensive and informative.