DreamTeam Basic Review
|Start ICO||19 Apr 2018|
|End ICO||19 May 2018|
Ticker symbol: DTT
Project type: Blockchain platform
Extended company description: Platform based on blockchain for recruiting and managing teams in the field of e-sports and gaming
Company: 2SKILLED4U Inc.
Pre-Sale start date: 7.12.2017
Pre-Sale completion: 10.12.2017
Public ICO start date: 11.12.2017
Public ICO completion: 14.12.2017
Token sale duration (weeks): 0.6
Token type: ERC-20
Total emission: N/A
Tokens available (Pre-Sale + Public ICO): $75,000,000
Price of 1 DTT: from 0.0005 ETH to 0.000588 ETH
Accepted payment: ETH, BTC
Token role: functional
Team (number of people): 7
Advisors and partners (number of people): N/A
Twitter: Postings: 15, Subscribers: 713
Telegram: Subscribers: 138
Linkedin: Subscribers: 92
Facebook: Subscribers: 3741
Youtube: Postings: 14, Subscribers: 36
Dreamteam is a platform based on blockchain, for recruiting and managing teams in the field of e-sports and gaming.
Dreamteam will provide the following services:
- Find a team, player, coach, tournament or training game.
- The ultimate tool for team management, coaching, analytics and intelligence.
- Sponsorship, sales of media rights, payment of prize money, salaries and transfers of players.
Investment attracted: N/A
However, the lead team (Volodymyr Panchenko, Alexander Kokhanovskyy, Andriy Khavryuchenko), are currently participating in the development of another ICO project, Dmarket (https://dmarket.io/), which is a risk for Dreamteam’s development, since the teams attention will be divided between two ICOs.
The Dreamteam project has specialists from the e-sports industry.
Pros of the project:
- Availability of a working platform prototype.
- The project has well-known founders.
- There is user interaction on the platform.
- Structured documentation and roadmap.
Cons of the project:
- The project team is participating in the launch of another ICO project, which could affect the quality of the launch of Dreamteam.
- There are no advisors or partners from the blockchain industry.
Market and industry
- Technavio analysts predict that the global gaming market will grow by more than 6% (CAGR) between 2016 and 2020. According to Newzoo games, market volume was $99.6 billion in 2016, and the number of players is about 2 billion.
- The e-sports market volume, according to Statista is $696 million in 2017. It is expected that the cumulative annual growth will be 32% by 2020. The size of the audience is 385 million people.
According to the white paper:
- The current gaming industry is already worth $100 billion thanks to 2.3 billion players worldwide. By 2020, the value of the gaming industry will be $129 billion, and the number of players will grow by 5% - 2.7 billion.
- The most popular team games are Counter-Strike, League of Legends, Dota2 and Overwatch. There are more than 250 million players, but only 1 million teams.
- The e-sports market volume is now $0.7 billion; an increase of 33% is expecte d. Projected increase in users is 17%, i.e. 390 million by 2020.
Comments: The company has a detailed analysis of the market and the target audience. All data given in the white paper are confirmed by reports from other companies.
The following competitors are mentioned in the white paper:
Teamfind (https://teamfind.com/) - a platform for finding a team, player or coach.
Seekteam (https://www.seek-team.com/en/) - a platform for finding a team, player or coach.
Gleetz (https://gleetz.gg/en/) – a social network for finding a team or player.
Guilded (https://www.guilded.gg/) - a platform that provides opportunities to find a player, team, organize training games, participate in tournaments and provide ratings.
In addition, we found the following company:
Eloplay (https://ico.eloplay.com/en.html) - a platform based on blockchain, which enables finding teams and players, participating in tournaments (to the question of further development, Eloplay team responded that it is planning to introduce such services as a search manager, coach and transfers.)
Summary: Unlike its competitors who do not use the blockchain system, DreamTeam has great functionality. Eloplay is more focused on
tournaments, but in the future they are also planning to introduce similar functions to Dreamteam’s.
Engineering features of the platform
The DreamTeam platform uses blockchain and smart-contracts to ensure the security of financial transactions and the regulation of the financial ecosystem. Dreamteam uses Vue. JS and Laravel for seamless interface with Front-End, Phalcon Framework for API and a powerful database, PostgreSQL, for data storage. As for middleware, Dreamteam runs cloud technologies using PHP 7.1 and CentOS.
Flow chart of the platform:
Comments: The current project has a prototype platform. An interesting point is the facility to enter a futures contract, in order to fix payments to fiat.
However, registration functions without email confirmation or captcha, and there is no pre-moderation of messages and ratings. This can lead to the registration of random users or driving up the number of clients.
In future, with the development of technology and data facilities, it is planned to implement the following:
- Q4 2017 - support for CS Go, League of Legends; Dreamteam 1.2 update with additional functions: training games, rating tables.
- Q1 2018 - support for Battlegrounds, Quake, Dota 2; Dreamteam 1.3 upgrade with additional features: creation of premium accounts, introduction of smart-contracts (demo version).
- Q2 2018 - support for HearthStone, Overwatch; Dreamteam 2.0 upgrade with additional functions: coaches, managers, team analysis tools, team management and training processes, premium accounts, introduction of smart-contracts and one-time services for coins (full version).
- Q3 2018 - support for World of Tanks, Smite and Heroes of the Storm;
- Q4 2018 - support for Minecraft, World of Warcraft; Dreamteam 3.0 update with additional features including personal trainers, scouts, agencies, psychologists, analysis of large data and machine learning, mobile application, futures, the ability to check ratings and additional services for coins.
- 2019 - integration of DreamTeam tokens to all e-sports games and ecosystems.
Comments: The company has a step-by- step strategy to expand the platform. There is also a provision to add new games and functions, as well as a commercial aspect for the introduction of paid services.
The following active blocks are represented in the open repository:
DreamTeam has 1 open repository:
Comments: Unfortunately, there is no activity in the project repository.
We analyzed the Dreamteam website and documentation for sufficiency and non- propriety for making an investment decision.
The website also provides information about the project, token distribution, the conduct of the public ICO and the team. An additional advantage of the website is the availability of registration for token purchase.
Summary: The documentation gives an idea of the project. The best way to contact the team is via Telegram.
Public ICO start date: November 20 2017
Minimum amount: 139,230 ETH
Accepted payment: ETH, BTC
Price of 1 DTT: from 0.0005 ETH to 0.000588 ETH
Crowdsale duration: 5 days, until 24 November 2017
Token - platform currency, used for the following purposes:
Token limitation: N/A
Max goal: $75,000,000
Token sale is implemented in several stages:
Comments: Tokens can be used as payment for platform services, for trade on exchanges, as well as payment for third-party services or exchange for tokens of other platforms;
To sell DreamTeam tokens, the Ethereum ERC20 standard is used. In 2018, all tokens will be exchanged at a rate of 1:1 and brought to a more convenient platform such as Eos, Tezos, Waves or Dreamteam’s own platform.
The release of tokens will occur 30 days after the end of the sale. Tokens will be listed on user wallets. The registration date of the DreamTeam token on exchanges will be announced later.
The list of exchanges on which the DreamTeam token will be presented will be announced later.
DreamTeam complies with standard anti-money laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer policies (KYC).
The project does not indicate the total number of tokens planned for release; the team told us that the hard cap was set at $75,000,000; all purchased tokens will be distributed among investors after the second stage of token sale, which will start in January. As soon as the second phase of the token sale is over, there will be no more tokens issued.
Summary: A bounty program for the Dreamteam project is not announced.
Token and capital distribution
Tokens and capital are distributed according to the following scheme:
Summary: Tokens are sold as a currency and do not affect the distribution of shares in the company. The incentive system is implemented in such a way so it is more profitable to buy tokens earlier.
According to the roadmap:
- Q4 2017 - sponsorship of the first major tournament.
- Q1 2018 - first contract with a pro-team.
- Q4 2018 - signing contracts with 5 or more teams.
Summary: The roadmap lists games that the project will work with; however the overall marketing strategy has not yet been disclosed. But in
general, the roadmap is quite detailed. In addition, the team replied to questions regarding sponsorship of the tournament stating that this information will be published later. Partners of the project, and a list of the names of members of the board of directors, will be disclosed in October 2017.
The team consists of 7 people. Information about the main team members based on LinkedIn:
Alexander Kohanovsky (https://www.linkedin.com/in/kokhanovskyy/) - CEO and founder of Dreamteam. Co-founder of DMarket.io (https://dmarket.io/ - this project is currently conducting its ICO); co-owner of ESforce Holding (https://esforce.org/), founder of Natus Vincere (http://navi-gaming.com/);
Vladimir Panchenko (https://www.linkedin.com/in/volodymyr-panchenko- a8b906146/) - Co-founder. CEO and founder of DMarket.io, founder of Suntechsoft (https://suntechsoft.com/), founder of Skins.cash (https://skins.cash/ru) - all projects are currently being implemented;
Andrey Khavryuchenko (https://www.linkedin.com/in/akhavr/) – Blockchain architect. Partner of K Crypto Ventures, architect of blockchain in DMarket.io, developer at dash.org.
Alexander Beseda (https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexandr-beseda- 499a0775/) - Leading architect. Developer of PHP in Depositphotos (4 years), PHP-programmer in Pra-Total (3 years).
Comments: The whole team indicated their ownership of the project. The development team is leading another project in parallel: Dmarket (https://dmarket.io/ru/) (3 out of 4 people are involved.)
Summary: On Linkedin, 10 people identify their affiliation to the project. According to the white paper, the team also has a marketing director, chief designer and director for development. The developers responded to a question regarding other team members that they would disclose this information later.
Project information is available on Twitter, Telegram, Facebook, BitcoinTalk, Reddit, Slack, Youtube and VK. The team communicates with users on social networks and on the forum. There is no bounty program.
The project is active on social networks. The team answers users’ questions on Telegram and Facebook. Twitter, Facebook and Slack regularly post news updates. The format of articles about the project shows that they are mostly written to order.
Comments: Interest in the project is gradually increasing. The number of subscribers on Twitter (713 people), Facebook (3,741 people), VK (253 people). Youtube regularly adds videos with the participation of the team.
Traffic analysis of the website based on Similarweb.com data showed the following:
Traffic sources (http://Similarweb.com)
Comments: 19.23% of traffic comes by direct link, 26.27% comes via social networks, 41.23% of traffic comes via advertising.
Search traffic: According to SimilarWeb, from 4.8% of search traffic, 97.78% is "organic".
Referral links: 8.37%
(Top-5 sites from which visitors follow the link are given below: ico- list.com - 40.89%, dreamteam.gg - 38.07%, itopicolist.com- 13.81%, coinschedule.com - 5.77%, toster.ru - 1.46%).
Comments: The popularity of the website (dreamteam.gg) has grown rapidly since the launch of the marketing campaign (+ 40,000 people in September); the website dedicated to the ICO was recently launched, therefore there are no statistics.
The developers may be contacted using the links below:
1. Website: https://token.dreamteam.gg/
2. White Paper: https://token.dreamteam.gg/documents/DreamTeam_Whitepaper_E NG.pdf
3. Company Legal Docs and IP: https://token.dreamteam.gg/documents/DreamTeam_Company_doc s_and_IP.pdf
4. Crowdsale terms and conditions: https://token.dreamteam.gg/documents/DreamTeam_T&C_ENG.pdf
6. Similarweb: https://www.similarweb.com/website/token.dreamteam.gg
The information contained in the document is for informational purposes only. The views expressed in this document are solely personal stance of the ICOrating Team, based on data from open access and information that developers provided to the team through Skype, email or other means of communication.
Our goal is to increase the transparency and reliability of the young ICO market and to minimize the risk of fraud.
We appreciate feedback with constructive comments, suggestions and ideas on how to make the analysis more comprehensive and informative